Our client is a leading zinc, lead and silver mining company located in the Northern Territory of Australia.
With over 20 years in the industry, our client is known to run a safe, sustainable and successful mining operation.
In order to improve logistic efficiencies and bottom line outcomes, our client has enlisted Vix Resources with a Full Managed Service Agreement for the past 18 months.
- Approximately 1000 travellers
- 520 room camp (including permanent room owners, back-to-back room utilisation and motelling)
- 6 flights in/out per week, plus travellers who drive in/out of site
What were the challenges of this client?
- Managing camp room allocations
- Assigning rooms efficiently
- Travellers arriving with no room available
- Visibility and inefficient operations
Take a look at our Case Study to find out how we've helped.